Google Input Tool Malayalam Offline Installer
Do you want to type in Malayalam language? Are you having trouble typing in Malayalam language? Don’t worry, we have the solutions for you. Try Google Input Tool Malayalam Offline Installer on this Typing Keyboards Website.
Google Input tool Malayalam offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Malayalam language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
How to download and install Google Input tool Amharic Offline
● Download the GoogleInputtoolMalayalam.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolMalayalam.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolMalayalam.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Malayalam
Enable Google Input Tool to type in Malayalam Language
After installation of Google Malayalam Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Malayalam Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Malayalam Unicode texts.