Google Input Tool Tamil Offline Installer
Do you want to type in Tamil language? Are you having trouble typing in Tamil language? Don’t worry, we have the solutions for you. Try Google Input Tool Tamil Offline Installer on this Typing Keyboards Website.
Google Input tool Tamil offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Tamil language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
How to download and install Google Input tool Amharic Offline
● Download the GoogleInputtoolTamil.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolTamil.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolTamil.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Tamil
Enable Google Input Tool to type in Tamil Language
After installation of Google Tamil Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Tamil Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Tamil Unicode texts.