Google Input Tool Punjabi Offline Installer
Do you want to type in Punjabi language? Are you having trouble typing in Punjabi language? Don’t worry, we have the solutions for you. Try Google Input Tool Punjabi Offline Installer on this Typing Keyboards Website.
Google Input tool Punjabi offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Punjabi language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
How to download and install Google Input tool Amharic Offline
● Download the GoogleInputtoolPunjabi.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolPunjabi.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolPunjabi.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Punjabi
Enable Google Input Tool to type in Punjabi Language
After installation of Google Punjabi Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Punjabi Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Punjabi Unicode texts.