Do you want to type in Gujarati language? Are you having trouble typing in Gujarati language? Don’t worry, we have Gujarati Google input tool.
Google Input tool Gujarati offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Gujarati language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
● Download the GoogleInputtoolGujarati.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolGujarati.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolGujarati.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Gujarati
After installation of Google Gujarati Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Gujarati Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Gujarati Unicode texts.
Google Input tool makes it easy to type in the language you choose, anywhere on the web.
Google Input tool Chrome extension allows users to use input tool in any web pages in Chrome. To use Input tool Chrome extension, follow these steps: