Do you want to type in Arabic language? Are you having trouble typing in Arabic language? Don’t worry, we have Arabic Google input tool.
Google Input tool Arabic offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Arabic language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
● Download the GoogleInputtoolArabic.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolArabic.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolArabic.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Arabic
After installation of Google Arabic Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Arabic Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Arabic Unicode texts.
Google Input tool makes it easy to type in the language you choose, anywhere on the web.
Google Input tool Chrome extension allows users to use input tool in any web pages in Chrome. To use Input tool Chrome extension, follow these steps: