Google Input Tool Kannada Offline Installer
Do you want to type in Kannada language? Are you having trouble typing in Kannada language? Don’t worry, we have the solutions for you. Try Google Input Tool Kannada Offline Installer on this Typing Keyboards Website.
Google Input tool Kannada offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Kannada language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
How to download and install Google Input tool Amharic Offline
● Download the GoogleInputtoolKannada.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolKannada.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolKannada.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Kannada
Enable Google Input Tool to type in Kannada Language
After installation of Google Kannada Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Kannada Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Kannada Unicode texts.