Google Input Tool Persian Offline Installer
Do you want to type in Persian language? Are you having trouble typing in Persian language? Don’t worry, we have the solutions for you. Try Google Input Tool Persian Offline Installer on this Typing Keyboards Website.
Google Input tool Persian offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Persian language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
How to download and install Google Input tool Amharic Offline
● Download the GoogleInputtoolPersian.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolPersian.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolPersian.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Persian
Enable Google Input Tool to type in Persian Language
After installation of Google Persian Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Persian Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Persian Unicode texts.