Do you want to type in Sanskrit language? Are you having trouble typing in Sanskrit language? Don’t worry, we have Sanskrit Google input tool.
Google Input tool Sanskrit offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Sanskrit language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
● Download the GoogleInputtoolSanskrit.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolSanskrit.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolSanskrit.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Sanskrit
After installation of Google Sanskrit Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Sanskrit Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Sanskrit Unicode texts.
Google Input tool makes it easy to type in the language you choose, anywhere on the web.
Google Input tool Chrome extension allows users to use input tool in any web pages in Chrome. To use Input tool Chrome extension, follow these steps: