Google Input Tool Sanskrit Offline Installer
Do you want to type in Sanskrit language? Are you having trouble typing in Sanskrit language? Don’t worry, we have the solutions for you. Try Google Input Tool Sanskrit Offline Installer on this Typing Keyboards Website.
Google Input tool Sanskrit offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Sanskrit language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
How to download and install Google Input tool Amharic Offline
● Download the GoogleInputtoolSanskrit.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolSanskrit.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolSanskrit.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Sanskrit
Enable Google Input Tool to type in Sanskrit Language
After installation of Google Sanskrit Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Sanskrit Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Sanskrit Unicode texts.