Google Input Tool Nepali Offline Installer
Do you want to type in Nepali language? Are you having trouble typing in Nepali language? Don’t worry, we have the solutions for you. Try Google Input Tool Nepali Offline Installer on this Typing Keyboards Website.
Google Input tool Nepali offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Nepali language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
How to download and install Google Input tool Amharic Offline
● Download the GoogleInputtoolNepali.zip (File Size: 6.6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolNepali.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolNepali.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Nepali
Enable Google Input Tool to type in Nepali Language
After installation of Google Nepali Input Tool, you will find language selection option bar on taskbar. Click to select the language input. Now start typing in Nepali Unicode which will instantly transform your text into Nepali Unicode texts.