Do you want to type in Nepali language? Are you having trouble typing in Nepali language? Don’t worry, we have Nepali Google input tool.
Google Input tool Nepali offline is a free software extension that lets you to type text in Nepali language with the virtual keyboard. It works on all devices that can access Google Search, Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, and YouTube. It works on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 (32 Bit and 64 Bit).
● Download the GoogleInputtoolNepali.zip (File Size: 6 MB)
● Extract the GoogleInputtoolNepali.zip file
● Install offline installer file GoogleInputtoolNepali.exe
● You will find the tool on the notification bar of your windows
● Now it is ready to type in Nepali
Google Input tool makes it easy to type in the language you choose, anywhere on the web.
Google Input tool Chrome extension allows users to use input tool in any web pages in Chrome. To use Input tool Chrome extension, follow these steps: