The same wallpaper was seen on all chats on WhatsApp till now? WhatsApp has brought new changes to put custom wallpapers in WhatsApp chat. Now users can set different wallpapers on each conversation. Not only this, but the Facebook-owned messaging company has also introduced many new bright and dark wallpapers, which you can set on different chats. This article will tell you how you can enjoy this new feature of WhatsApp on Android and iPhone.
WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on iPhone
Before proceeding with the article, make sure that you are on the latest WhatsApp; if it is not, then immediately update your WhatsApp to the latest version. After updating the app, you can set a custom wallpaper in a particular chat on the iPhone by following these steps: –
- First, open the WhatsApp chat, whose wallpaper you want to change, and open the contact info by tapping on the contact name.
- Now click on Wallpaper and Sound and select New Wallpaper.
On the new screen, you can see the latest stock wallpapers of WhatsApp. These will be new bright and dark wallpapers, which you can change as a particular chat background.
- You can also use the old WhatsApp wallpaper by clicking on the Wallpaper Archive.
- If you do not like WhatsApp’s wallpaper collection, you can also use your phone gallery’s custom photo.
- You can also preview the wallpaper by swipe left or right to set a custom wallpaper. After confirming, click on set, and after adjusting the brightness, your wallpaper will be set.
WhatsApp: Set a custom wallpaper on Android
- First, open WhatsApp chat, whose wallpaper you want to change, and then click on three dots and select wallpaper.
- After choosing your favorite wallpaper, preview the wallpaper by swipe left or right, tap the Set Wallpaper, and adjust the wallpaper dimming. That’s it, set your WhatsApp wallpaper.
Keep in mind that this feature is still being rolled out in the new update, so it may be that some people have not yet reached this feature. But there is no need to worry; it will be made available to those who have not yet reached this feature.