Learn something new while you stay at home. We’ve partnered with creators to temporarily offer these courses at no cost. Expand your skillset with some of the best online courses from Teachable creators.
21 Top Free Teachable courses are
1. Smart From Scratch
Smart From Scratch® is a hands-on, comprehensive course that enables you to develop a business idea, validate it, and determine if that idea is viable to pursue. Learn how to test whether or not there’s an audience for your business idea.
All business ideas need validation, even this online course. That’s why I launched Smart from Scratch® to a select number of founding students in late 2016. The founding students helped shape the course content with their amazing feedback. Now, thanks to them, Smart From Scratch® is tested, validated, and ready to help you find your business idea!
2. The Art of Kitchen Improve
This course is typically $59 and generously made available for free until May 31st from the team over at Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street.
Here’s what you will learn in this course:
- Learn two dramatically different ways to prepare each of seven ingredients. These are our must-have techniques; if you never learn another cooking method, you’ll still be set for a lifetime of great food.
- Crack the code of great recipes by mastering the Milk Street Theory of Cooking
- Practice reverse-engineering your dinner. When you know your goal, you’ll make the right choices from start to finish.
- Memorize 10 essential Milk Street cooking tricks and techniques. These little recipes, techniques and tips are the tools you need for true kitchen improv.
- Use Milk Street’s essential spice blends, aromatic combinations and condiments to endlessly customize a recipe template to fit your preferences.
- Learn what equipment is absolutely essential. We give you our bare-bones list of knives, pots, pans and small tools, and nothing more.
TeachableU is an online program with everything you need to create successful courses and earn money on your terms.
Creating a compelling online course that people pay to watch isn’t easy—you have to come up with a topic, vet it, create the content, and then market it.
TeachableU features a comprehensive, step-by-step process that helps you create best-in-class, educational courses on any topic.
Over 30,000 people have successfully created courses using TeachableU and you can too!
TeachableU’s four-part online training program is designed to help you create and launch a course within 90 days.
The proven TeachableU framework helps you choose a course topic that is validated and designed to attract an audience. (Remember trying to sign up for that one photography class in high school?)
The four premium training courses walk you through each step of the process so you can start developing courses that sell.
You’re the expert in your field but TeachableU can help you figure out how to position your courses to attract the right students.
4. Deal Flow by Foundr: Daymond John’s 3-Step System To Find & Close Any Deal
Have you ever noticed those “lucky entrepreneurs” that have business opportunities falling in their lap? They seem to know the right people (at the right time) and it all just comes together for them.
Well, it’s not luck… and it’s not just “hustle” either. It’s about a deeper understanding of how people do business and put together deals by mastering and managing your reputation, negotiation skills, and relationships.
The ability to put together winning deals is something that Daymond John has mastered in his business empire, and also understands extraordinarily well from reviewing 1000’s of pitches and business deals on ABC’s Shark Tank – every single week.
Here at Foundr we have partnered with Daymond to create a completely free and actionable minicourse where he teaches you about deal flow, influence and negotiating.
5. Vegetarian Milk Street
Too often cooks overload vegetarian meals with rich, heavy ingredients, and we’ve all suffered the result: oily, laden dishes that taste more like cheese or starch than vegetables. Learn to let the vegetarian ingredients shine. Create contrasting textures and flavors with strategic, minimal and rich additions that complement but don’t overwhelm. And as you build in richness, counterbalance it with tartness and freshness.
6. Milk Street Instant Pot
This course is typically $39 and generously made available for free until May 31st from the team over at Christopher Kimball’s Milk Street.